All water polo balls are manufactured to a FINA approved standard using the highest quality materials. The outer casing is long wearing butyl rubber with hand cut sections and are placed into a mold which are then amalgamated with an inflated inner carcass. The surface is a unique Auspole Sports Products hand buffed feature to create the “grip/no slip” surface and exceeds required standards. The inner inflatable bladder is constructed using a proven nylon wound method with the highest quality double skinned rubber.
- Durable rubber with sure grip finish.
- Official sizes and weights.
- Butyl rubber with hand cut sections.
- Unique hand buffed feature.
- Nylon wound with double skinned rubber.
- Auspole Sports Products “grip/no slip” surface.
- International Sport Federations approved.